The Studio Financial Planning & Analysis division is dedicated to providing high quality financial information and services to our business partners across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). We support the decision making process by efficiently planning, reporting and analyzing business results.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Studios - For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with P&L consolidation & analysis.
- Preparing deliverables including by-title reporting, variance analysis, profit-by-product reporting and franchise reporting.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney
- College Program or Disney Professional Internship.
- Working towards or recently completed an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of accounting and other financial principles.
- Detail oriented, proficient in reviewing work prior to submission and able to manage multiple requests for various departments.
- Working knowledge of Excel and an interest in learning new financial systems such as COGNOS.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn with a positive attitude.
- Team player and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Glendale (United States),...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm