The Finance and Accounting Divisions are responsible for managing the financial and business affairs of the domestic Theme Parks and Resorts segment of The Walt Disney Company. The Undergraduate Associate role is a unique role where candidates can gain valuable real-world finance and accounting experience while attending college. Successful candidates may be placed into various departments depending on a combination of the organization’s need and the candidate’s preferences. Departments include: Disneyland Park Finance, Disney California Adventure Finance, and Currency Services.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products. Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products - The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
What You Will Do
- Work with finance or accounting team supporting the Disneyland Resort with financial analysis, consolidation and data input, and partnering with other areas in the organization.
- Other duties may include flash reporting, journal entries, and planning processes including the Annual Operating Plan and the monthly forecast.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in and learn in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 24 hours a week during business hours during the school year and full-time during the summer.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
California (United States),...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm