Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Sales SA division based in Mpumalanga. The successful person will be responsible for Embalenhle and surrounding areas. The candidate will sell and promote Distell Brand portfolio to customers with a specific geographical area by creating brand awareness and building brands in line with strategic objectives. This person will report to the Field Sales Manager.
What You Will Do
- Drive Market share: Driving RRSP.
- Power Pack Compliance: Price driven promotions and Drive power pack compliance agreements with customers.
- Build partnerships with customers: Call strike rate and 4 A score compliance vs non-compliance.
- Drive continuous improvement and implement business improvement initiatives and share and implement new ideas regarding sales and improving effectiveness of sales force.
- Take responsibility for own development and contribute to team effectiveness and Displaying the Distell values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Diploma.
- Matric qualification.
- Relevant Sales Experience.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Flexible 44 working hour week and Week end promotions/activities.
- Persuasive selling skills & negotiations - Ability to persuade customers to buy products or to increase sales and to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Sales Commercial Insights - Awareness and understanding of the implications of fundamental commercial implications on day-to-day decisions.
- Sales process management - Understand the primary key drivers of sales in different channels.
- Sales Product Knowledge - Product relevance by channel, cluster and tier understood and applied.
- Sales strategies and plans to sustain brand growth - Has an awareness of sales strategic planning process in Distell and understands all the components that impacts sales and brand growth.
- Sales Technology Application - Demonstrate an understanding of how technology works within the sales process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Mpumalanga (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm