What You Will Do
- Drive and Assist in Digital Ideas for developing web application and appealing dashboards with latest technology to improve the unit’s efficiency in work performance.
- Making complex data sets and insights accessible, consumable, understandable and useable.
- Implementing systems that enable the delivery of insights to business units and customers.
- Take up Challenges and innovate new business streams within the section.
- Participate in projects and proposals involving multi disciplines such as structures, process safety, electrical and instrumentation and automation-related, mechanical and piping, hydrodynamics etc.
- Assist PM/Engineers in preparing Proposal and Project Final Report.
- Helping the teams to develop visual dashboards using data.
- Ability to understand data in whatever format it’s presented and effectively use it to communicate a story and drive action.
- Participate in projects and proposals involving multi-disciplines offshore projects.
- Support in developing digital innovative (web or mobile app development) ideas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science/AI/or related coursework.
- Passion for Digital Transformation.
- Ability to work in team and independently on digital solutions.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm