The key purpose of the function is to support the DNV - Maritime business in the region South East Asia, Pacific & India by developing and implementing integrated marketing communication programs, deploying global campaigns locally and applying modern marketing and communication techniques.
The function addresses the needs of the local Classification and Maritime Advisory business.
What You Will Do
The intern will offer general administrative service to support the Regional Communications Manager in the delivery of the regional Communications Plan, and specifically to provide support for the planning and implementation of the online and offline marketing activities, to include:
- Schedule management (working with internal and external stakeholders).
- Develop and maintain a list of communications related materials, calendars etc.
- Event management.
- Sales leads/ data management.
- Industry research.
- Campaign evaluation support.
- Social media – content development (dependent on experience).
- Support in presentation creation for management and DNV experts.
- And other communications-related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience of working with spreadsheets, including implementation and maintenance.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong administration and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Friendly and professional manner.
- Previous experience of working within an events management environment or within a campaign support role.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm