Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide.
For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Dolby’s Deal Desk team is looking for an intern to assist in non-standard deal and program tracking, approvals and analysis. The Deal Desk partners with Sales and the Business Groups on non-standard deals and programs across all lines of business including new initiatives.
The intern will get exposure to different functions of the company: finance, business and technology groups as well as corporate general and administrative functions.
What You Will Do
- The intern will partner with our Deal Desk team and assist with multiple phases of the end to end non-standard deal and program review and approval process.
- This may include, deal and program tracking, stakeholder and approval follow ups, management deal summaries, key metric reporting, margin analysis and contract review.
- In addition to the Deal Desk team, the intern will interact with key stakeholders, approvers and other business partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s in Math, Finance, or a related field - recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday for 3 months between April/May 2019 – June/July 2019.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong excel skills required.
- We are looking for a candidate who is curious, flexible, and interested in learning more about Dolby’s business model.
- Since interactions with business stakeholders and other team members are a big part of this role, strong communications (written and verbal) and the ability to work well as part of a team are key requirements for this role.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred but not required.
- Job type:Internships
Mathematics, Banking and Finance
California (United States...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm