Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The Dolby Cinema Marketing Intern will support Dolby's consumer and product marketing teams with the goal of elevating awareness of, demand for, increased attendance and advocacy of Dolby Cinema. This role will support Dolby Cinema’s marketing leads with key marketing programs, title marketing, brand campaigns, and events.
What You Will Do
- Work collaboratively with all marketing teams including PR, social, digital, creative, research/insights to ensure an integrated approach to Dolby Cinema marketing.
- Manage planning, execution, and measurement for Dolby Cinema’s digital and social channels.
- Identify and support needs for the execution of these plans. Help drive awareness through storytelling and content development.
- Ideate on innovative campaigns to drive attendance and advocacy on both a global and local scale.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Film, or a related field - recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Prior internship or work experience within the film industry or in film-related activities at school (i.e. event planning, film promotions, film program, etc.).
- Strong interest in pursuing a career related to film and marketing.
- Stays in-the-know about trending movies and pop culture.
- Enjoys organization, networking, and creative brainstorming.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm