Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Financial Analysis Interns will assist the Finance team with the main summer deliverables: an annual budget, quarterly forecasts and annual sales goal setting process. Interns will get exposure to different functions of the company: worldwide sales field and operations, business and technology groups and corporate general and administrative.
What You Will Do
- Assist in main summer deliverables - annual budget, quarterly forecast, and annual sales goal setting process.
- For the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, the interns will maintain data in SAP BPC and create financial reports using SAP BPC, SAP BI and Excel to assist management with financial analysis.
- Update financial data used in complex Excel models and create excel functions to improve functionality of report templates.
- Validate data used for management reports, budget manager reviews, quarterly reporting decks and other ad hoc reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field - recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday for 3 months between May/June 2019 – Aug/Sept 2019.
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Work experience related to accounting/finance is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
California (United States...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm