Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The conduit between the product and its customers and between the business leads and the rest of the marketing organization at Dolby, product marketing is a critical role chartered with supporting the development and commercialization of breakthrough innovations and then bringing those innovations to market.
This Product Marketing coordinator role will be focused on standing up and supporting our digital industry marketing program supporting all B2B product offerings. The goal of the effort is to drive the Dolby ecosystem and partner adoption through a series of community engagement programs.
Leveraging digital marketing platforms and tactics, we aspire to reach a vast set of industry influencers at scale, tailoring our message to various audiences and geographies.
What You Will Do
- Helping to set the industry marketing editorial calendar.
- Identifying key industry stories to pitch to the broader team.
- Creating or directing agencies to build industry marketing content (videos, infographics, whitepapers, thought leadership articles).
- Publishing content across various platforms.
- Database management and hygiene.
- Digital event support.
- Measurement, analytics against activities.
- Ongoing competitive / best practice research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In your last year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field - recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Experience in building a B2B community of engaged professionals through content marketing, email marketing, and digital experiences.
- Managing databases and/or CRM tools.
- Writing and creating content for publication.
- Storytelling, building narratives Analytics and insights identification.
- If not the above, then a strong desire to learn, good gut instincts and a can-do attitude!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm