Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide.
For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The Strategic Account Engineering team collaborates with operating system partners to define and deliver valuable experiences to consumers. Look to Dolby Atmos support in Microsoft and Apple platforms as an example of the products you will bring to life.
What You Will Do
- Integrate Dolby Atmos audio codec and processing technology components into OS media and game audio pipelines.
- Use your creative instincts to prototype new user experiences using OS technology components.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating in 2019 with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field - recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 3 months between May/June 2019 – Aug/Sept 2019.
- Demonstrable proficiency in C/C++ working with audio or video processing libraries.
- Demonstrable proficiency in software test development.
- Demonstrated problem solving on a project through the use of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related field.
- Demonstrated problem solving or service enablement on a project through implementation or use of cloud computing workflows.
- An understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and processes to achieve them.
- Effusive passion for movies, music, and video games.
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm