长期以来，我们一直深耕于全球工业印刷行业，我们提供的解决方案有助于确保世界领先企业品牌的成功。”Domino. Do More.”的态度，构建了这里良好的工作环境——我们重视协作和倾听；我们雄心勃勃；我们对自己所做的事情负责；我们是这一领域的专家。
- Visit customer sites and capture ink application requirements to feed into the requirement specifications for new ink developments.
- Develop, implement and perform relevant new test methods to enable the assessment of ink performance in customer applications.
- Plan and carry out ink testing, material compatibility testing and other experimental work to high scientific standards including printer testing as required.
- Present work internally and, where appropriate, to external audiences.
- Contribute to the group technical knowledge base for ink applications and materials and develop areas of personal expertise.
- Plan and carry out discrete elements of larger projects and support smaller ink development projects.
- Work with colleagues to deliver project plans to agreed timelines.
- Contribute to the Marking Materials quality and process improvement plan.
- Communicate the performance of new ink products to sales teams to enable the successful promotion of newly launched inks.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with Group health, safety, and environmental policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or higher in Science or Engineering
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Test Engineering methods
- Design of experiments
- Experience of mechanical production lines
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Science
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2022, 6:00 pm