The Wall Street Journal/Barron’s Group (WSJ/BG) is the resource for the world’s most influential decision-makers by providing the platform to create trust, consideration, and engagement.
Our 2021 Multi-Media Sales (MMS) Internship Program will expose candidates to all of the facets of media sales, from ideation to launch. We are looking for highly-motivated candidates studying towards a future in multimedia and will gain practical media sales experience within our different departments.
What You Will Do
The internships will be spread across the following teams:
APAC: Performance & Insights:
About the Role:
The Performance & Insights Analyst position will support the Creative Operations and SP&D Asia teams to identify strategic opportunities and trends and readership in Asia.
- Use our proprietary reader insights tool, “Insite,” to create regular and on-demand reports for the IM and Creative Ops team.
- Analyze performance data from branded content campaigns to obtain insights and from competitor activity resources to identify new business opportunities.
- Use Dow Jones platform, Factiva, to find data and research to form the basis of proposals and create charts where necessary.
APAC: Creative Intern:
About the Role:
The Creative Intern will be someone with an interest and academic experience in a creative field, with a focus on design in advertising and branded content.
- Provide creative support to the creative operations team (report to the head of design and development) across the entire briefing, creative development, production, and post-production process.
- Conduct research, create tests, proof of concepts, and build presentations for creative projects.
- Contribute to the ideation process and brainstorms of designing a multimedia campaign.
- Troubleshoot website problems and update websites.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and communication/presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in different collaboration tools e.g., Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm