We are looking for an intern to join The Wall Street Journal’s Student Membership team for Summer 2020 in our New York City office. Our team focuses on the student market and develops the strategy in building future readership of WSJ.
This internship will provide you hands-on experience to support all marketing efforts to deliver on the business strategy. You will work closely with internal specialists to execute marketing campaigns, manage the creation of branded assets, and represent the student consumer in all aspects of the customer journey.
What You Will Do
The Wall Street Journal’s Student Membership team is searching for an intern with a passion for building student readership of the Journal. In this position, you will be supporting the Student Membership marketing team execute and deliver on business-wide strategies.
- Assist with the execution and implementation of student-focused campaigns.
- Manage the creation, production, and delivery of marketing materials for all team initiatives.
- Coordinate with teams across the business to move projects forward.
- Deliver improvements in the student consumer journey, and provide feedback on product initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Graduate student pursuing studies in Marketing or Business related major.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of The Wall Street Journal brand, its customers, and its products.
- Passion for student marketing and developing brand connection with an ever-changing market.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrates efficiency and meets deadlines.
- Able to collaborate creatively within a team.
- Proficient in Google Suite products.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
New York (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm