The Manufacturing and Engineering Development Program involves rotational assignments, enabling the incumbent to explore – And get exposed to a variety of work experiences, job roles, project assignments, and cultures. Through the involvement in a multitude of businesses, one can gain experience with many unique chemistries and unit operations as well as with different customers and markets.
The program is designed to prepare fresh graduates for an accelerated career path at Dow. One will have 6-10 months or longer rotational assignments to build a broad range of technical and project skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, one will be deployed into M&E and work at one of Dow’s manufacturing sites. Depending on one’s capability and aspiration, she/he could grow from an engineering or manufacturing position to a leadership position in the company.
- Production Engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Reliability Engineer.
- EH&S Engineer.
Joining MEDP Will Enable You To:
- Gain broad M&E experience, knowledge and skills through the comprehensive training program.
- Have a 6-10 months to 1 year or longer rotational assignment.
- Have your own assigned mentor.
- Build a global network of peers and colleagues who can help you succeed and grow.
- Begin to manage and develop your career.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates in 2021 with a degree in any of the fields of Chemical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Process Equipment and Control Engineering, or other related Engineering Disciplines.
- Licensed Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Integrity and respect for people.
- Passion for manufacturing and engineering.
- Aspiration to be an “all-around” talent in manufacturing and engineering.
- High level of initiative and excellent teamwork spirit.
- Good command of English and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm