- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
What You Will Do
Works with more experienced training team members to support plant/site training programs.
This is an entry level role. No prior experience required.
Main role will be translation of documents (Safety and other areas in M&E function) to Korean. Support training coordinator role and facilitate the training needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completion of Vocational Education or Upper Secondary Education (preferred college graduate).
- Required to read / translate English into Korean.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 3:57 am