Dow Operations is the integration of Manufacturing & Engineering, and is accountable for achieving higher levels of operational excellence for our global businesses, for our customers and for the communities in which we operate.
We are the reliable supplier. This is a commitment we make to Dow and to our customers. We collaborate well, with clear and shared commitment to meet business and customer needs. Our commitment to safe, reliable and efficient operations with zero EH&S incidents and unplanned events creates a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our reputation.
We have an efficient operations history to be proud of and build on. There is power in our diverse technology and operations expertise which sets us up for success in the future.
Our strength is in our people. Our people are the power behind our operations engine. They deliver the knowhow, technology, processes, tools, and experiences to outperform our competition. Together, we create an exciting and rewarding workplace that is recognized for its operations excellence.
The Manufacturing and Engineering Development Program involves rotational assignments in different M&E functions, enabling the incumbent to explore – and get exposed to - a variety of work experiences, job roles, project assignments.
The program is designed to prepare fresh graduates for an accelerated career path at Dow. One will have rotational assignments in different functions the plant to build a broad range of technical and project skills. Depending on one’s capability and aspiration, she/he could grow from an engineering or manufacturing position to a senior leadership position in the company.
- Production Engineer.
- Improvement Engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Electrical and Instrument Engineer.
- Reliability Engineer.
- Project Engineer.
Joining MEDP will enable you to:
- Gain broad M&E experience, knowledge and skills through the comprehensive training program.
- Have a rotational assignment at various M&E functions.
- Have your own assigned mentor.
- Build a global network of peers and colleagues who can help you succeed and grow.
- Begin to manage and develop your career.
- A robust total rewards program, including - competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
Required Skills and Abilities
Graduates in 2022 with …
- Major in Chemical Engineering, Process Equipment and Control Engineering, Electrical and Instrument Engineering, Automation or other related Engineering Disciplines.
- Integrity and respect for people.
- Passion for manufacturing and engineering.
- Aspiration to be an “all-around” talent in manufacturing and engineering.
- High level of initiative and excellent teamwork spirit.
- Willingness to relocate to different sites (if opportunities arise).
- Good command of English and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm