The successful candidate will be responsible for technical support to customers and excellent communication to Commercial, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics departments to fulfil customer needs.
What You Will Do
- Meet with customers, develop technical relationships, and understand technical needs.
- Support product implementation and operational support, including troubleshooting and debottlenecking units at customer site.
- Plant operational reviews, process data collection and analytical report interpretation.
- Process simulation, optimization & field audits.
- Conduct analytical lab tests on site to evaluate customer performance and coordinate shipping of samples to Dow Central Lab.
- Document work by writing monthly/ visits reports.
- Collaborate with sales to promote R&D products.
- Translate customer and industry needs to assist in shaping new development projects.
- Provide technical support to sales team in response to customer needs/inquiries.
- Provide customer training on product and services.
- Application development to maximize value-capture of existing and new products.
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries for product data and performance characteristics.
- Self-motivated with a strong initiative and time-management skills.
- Potential travel of up to 75%.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master of Science (MS) degree.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering disciplines.
- Experience with lab testing and capability development.
- Previous customer interaction experience (including relationship development, technical support, product development, etc.).
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should have strong personal skills including time management, written and oral communication, self-direction and prioritization.
- Proficiency in Arabic.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Abu Dhabi (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm