The Bulk Marine Planner has overall responsibility for executing the work process for bulk liquid marine shipments out of KSA. The Supply Chain Operations department is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, to ensure PMLA product shipped via MPC and Bulk Marine out of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the various hub locations around the world.
The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers, freight forwards and with the Joint Venture Sadara. Supporting International Trade Operations (compliance with customs regulations, the creation and timely delivery of original documentation packages for export purposes) and Quality is also one of the tasks.
What You Will Do
- Execute Marine Bulk Work Process to meet EH&S requirements and on time delivery.
- Communicate forecast per lane to carrier and ensure the high level vessel schedule match requirements.
- Ensure vessels are vetted and are safe and seaworthy before sending the nomination to carrier and Sadara.
- Arrange marine transport taking into account - (contract) freight prices, quantities to be shipped, cargo combinations, critical time schedule for loading and discharge at ports.
- Sending the tentative and firm nominations to the carrier based on carrier nomination per trade lane and availability of products to ensure the carrier Laycan and ETA meets Sadara products availability in the KFIP tanks.
- Manage and monitor the Surveying of the shipments with focus on the Ship’s tanks volume and quality and ensure alignment with Sadara Surveyors.
- Strive with Sadara Marine and terminal team to minimize Demurrage and loading times.
- Use the flexibility of various marine transport options such as board including independent survey at vessels and related shore installations and find best/lowest solution within given contracts as well as manage Dow’s Liability.
- Manage issues in operations as well as assist with the demurrage calculations and claim recovery for Marine transport including RCI.
- Communicate and coordinate outbound volumes with partners at Sadara to ensure push model production systems are met.
- Ensure compliance with PMLA Agreement for Bulk Marine.
- Execute SAP system transactions and ensure shipment completion and quality data are received at Dow system on timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering, Marine or Nautical Science.
- Fluent written and oral communication in English.
- Knowledge of job related information system technologies, e.g. SAP R2/R3, MS Office, MAPS, NEA.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Team focused while able to operate independently.
- Good organization skills.
- Be able to handle stressful situations.
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm