The Dow Chemical Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for ambitious candidates who are interested in to join as an Intern for Dow Turkey Human Resources Department.
What You Will Do
- Giving support in all HR functions in Turkey, such as Hiring, Onboarding, Benefits
- Management, Trainings, HR Reports and Data Analysis.
- Taking active part in India, Middle East, Africa & Turkey (IMEAT) regional projects in Labor
- Relations, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Compensation & Benefits.
- Maintain HR Files correctly and timely
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student.
- To be enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship.
- Ready to spend minimum 2.5 days per week at Dow office at Kozyatagi.
- Eagerness to learn and having a career objective at Human Resources area.
- Strong fluency in both written and spoken Turkish and English.
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical thinking and computational skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal relationship competencies.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm