荷兰皇家帝斯曼集团是一家以目标为导向，在全球范围内活跃于营养、健康和绿色生活的全球科学公司。帝斯曼不断推动经济繁荣、环境改善和社会进步，为所有利益相关方创造可持续的价值。帝斯曼为包括人类营养、动物营养、个人护理与香原料、医疗设备、绿色产品与应用以及新型移动性与连接性领域提供创新业务解决方案。帝斯曼及其关联公司约 23,000 名员工创造了约 100 亿欧元的年度净销售额。公司已在泛欧阿姆斯特丹交易所上市 (Euronext Amsterdam)。 帝斯曼早在1963年开始对华贸易，十几年前开始在华投资。帝斯曼中国地区总部和研发中心位于上海，目前在中国拥有共14个生产场地， 员工约3,000名。帝斯曼在中国业务正稳步增长，2009年在中国销售额约12亿美元。同时，帝斯曼也正一如既往地全方位融入中国的可持续发展事业。
- Manage sales order in-take. Order processing within 24 hours after receipt of order, and order confirmation within 24 hours after order entry.
- Surveillance of call-offs against contracts, delivery lead-times, pricing, MOV, item proposals and informs account management and customers accordingly.
- Check and monitor order blocks: pricing, credit, allocation, availability blocks, in close collaboration with different functions (Sales/Planning/Finance/PA).
- Surveillance of return orders within the customer complaint process, replacement of goods, and all documentation/certificates related to the orders, i.e. orders confirmation, invoices, credit notes.
- Handle customer complaints on responsible product lines, maintain CRM system according to global requirements; and review results with responsible sales.
- Keep relevant stakeholders informed about the status and changes in the order and potential risks in delivery; suggests alternatives when required;
- Support sales management in the follow up on outstanding payments, monitoring and escalate credit limits
- Correct maintenance of customer master data.
- On-board and train customers on Web shop; if occurred.
- Occasionally have customer visits or meetings together with sales manager
- Act as a backup in case of absence of colleagues
- Special assignment next to the regular activities: assignments could be e.g. Focal Point or
- Key User: Letter of Credit, Master data or participation in small projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Colleague or university graduate, or equivalent experience in SCM/ Logistics related field
- Fluently speaking two foreign languages, English and Japanese mandatory.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in related fields: logistics, customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP system, preferable SAP.
- Commercial skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:16th May 2020, 6:00 pm