Want to build a career where your ideas are heard? Where you can challenge the past, change the future and develop inspiring solutions for a better world?
This exclusive two-year leadership experience program in Animal Nutrition & Health gives you the chance to grow an impactful DSM career - Collaborating with brilliant minds to push boundaries and deliver innovation that improves real lives.
Learning through a mix of on-the-job experience and supported training, you’ll be empowered to take risks and develop your potential. Why? Because the better you get, the better we get. If you have what it takes to change the world, step up, share your ideas and shape our future.
- A supportive environment where you’re empowered to share your ideas.
- The encouragement you need to develop, grow and achieve.
- A safe, inclusive workplace where you feel welcome.
- A complete commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Digitally Curious.
- Experience in Business Case development.
- The chance to collaborate with diverse teams of talented colleagues.
- Global exposure, with opportunities for domestic and international travel: this is a must.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Masters’ degree in Agricultural Science or Nutrition, plus 2-3 years’ experience.
- A bright, courageous and curious mind.
- The ability to create simple solutions from complex problems.
- Enthusiasm and openness to learn on the job.
- Brilliant collaborative skills.
- A genuine passion to improve the quality of people’s lives.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm