In DSM Nutritional Products South Africa (Pty) Ltd, we have an exciting in-service training opportunity for an Analytical Chemistry student who is looking to complete their work integrated learning (P1/P2).
This opportunity will be based in Gauteng, Isando.
The student will get exposure to the working environment in order to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the course they are involved in. The suitable candidate will be curious and willing to learn.
What You Will Do
- Assist with ensuring that samples requiring external laboratory testing are sent daily.
- Assist with testing of Physicals and Identification e.g., LOD, PH, Partiale Size, IR.
- Assist with preparation of volumetric solutions.
- Assist Lab Analysts with mobile phase preparations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical Chemistry student who is looking to complete their work integrated learning (P1/P2).
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm