At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.Valuation Services Interns work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
What You Will Do
- Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory.
- Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses.
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits.
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients.
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Must graduate between December 2020 and August 2021.
- Minimum current cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Chicago (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm