We are currently seeking talented, business-minded college students to join our Supply Chain and Global Procurement Development Programs:Global Procurement Co-Op Program – requires a commitment of six months or more, with session availability starting in 2H 2019 or 1H 2020. Our Supply Chain Development Program provides a variety of meaningful assignments that will enable you to gain valuable experience in the rapidly changing world of global supply chain management.
What You Will Do
- Adopt and embrace DuPont's core values of safety, ethics, respect for people, and protecting the planet both on a personal and business level.
- Work in a dynamic team environment that leverages the resources of a large organization.
- Develop an understanding of internal DuPont supply chain or global procurement and logistics processes.
- Gain exposure to both the domestic and international aspects of DuPont's supply chain or global procurement and logistics networks.
- Participate in work-specific training and development.
- Work with experienced supply chain or global procurement and logistics professionals in the performance of responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of DuPont strategic business units, functions and operations, our product offerings and how materials and service requirements and issues are managed.
- Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university.
- Currently at least a sophomore in an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program, or a graduate student in a master’s degree program.
- Major in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Contract Management, Logistics, Operations Management,
- Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership experience – such as community volunteerism.
- Organizational and analytical ability.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience - (especially Excel) and SharePointAvailable to complete the entire assignment.
- Have the right to work in the U.S. without restriction.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Industrial Design, Logistics and Supply...
Wilmington (United States...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm