Effectively partner with business managers to provide guidance and solutions in day-to-day people matters and long-term people-related plans in the following domains - talent management, learning and development, coaching, compensation and benefits, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the Onboarding/Offboarding process for new hires and exiting employees e.g., New Employee Orientation, Exit Interviews, etc.
- Prepares and analyze reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs to provide appropriate parties with necessary human resources information.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and/or managers and the organization by interpreting personnel policies and procedures and resolving employee concerns.
- Supporting employee engagement initiatives to make DXC an employer of choice.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff of all levels.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Possess an open mindset and able to think out of the box in resolving issues and/or coming up with plans.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm