Provide proactive PA and administrative support to Lead Legal Counsel and Dyson China Legal Team based in Shanghai.
- Manage Routine Administration Ensure all necessary paperwork is ready for meetings.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse data in order to make team stay abreast of industry developments and regulation changes
- Manage follow up of action points from internal and external meetings.Establish and maintain the Legal’s vendor database
- Complete expenses each month as required
- Manage mailing of items by courier and post from the Dyson offices
- Paralegal RoleAssist Lead legal counsels in development of standard contracts, guide internal clients on the applicability of templates and provide legal opinions on amendments to NDAs and simple contracts assigned by legal counsels
- Establish and implement a procedure for preservation, collection, review, numbering and sign-off of contracts and legal documents consistent with applicable legal requirements
- Manage contract records through each single contract life cycle and ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Provide litigation and authority support to lead legal counsel
- Stay abreast of industry developments and regulatory changes, design and circulate the internal newsletters to improve awareness of internal clients
- Render comprehensive legal support as directed by team members. Such supports include matters relating to translation, public/legal search and any other matters not specifically mentioned but delegated by Senior Legal Counsel, China and Lead Legal Counsel, China.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate/degree level education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office like Words, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, time management and communication skills.
- English degree or overseas education is a plus.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm