At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Our IT team’s aim is to create robust architecture, manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team.
Join us as a graduate and you’ll play an integral role in enabling business acceleration, growth, and success.
What You Will Do
As part of this IT Business Partnering Programme, you will be rotating around roles that support and drive the delivery of exciting IT programmes for the business.
Starting off in an APAC Business Partner role where you will be analyzing activity to identify business requirements, recommend enhancements and produce business models.
Moving into an eCommerce (.com and Marketplace) business partner role, you will be involved in the planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling of eCommerce projects across APAC. Following this, as a Business Analyst (BA), you will be understanding and supporting Retail, Customer Service, Owner Experience IT project implementation and operations.
There may also be an opportunity for an overseas assignment in one of our market hubs. Over the course of this two-year programme you’ll develop your expertise across a series of Generalist Business placements.
In addition, you’ll be supported with a development framework designed to provide the technical and commercial know-how to help you drive your Dyson career.
Required Skills and Abilities
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise.
You’ll need to:
- On track for 2nd upper-class Honor’s or above and be studying towards a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT, Business or related discipline.
- Graduate in May/June 2022.
- Be able to evidence your passion for delivering projects, either through your university projects or as part of your co-curricular activities.
- Be able to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and service management and an understanding of project management methodologies would advantageous.
Above all, you’ll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm