Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
We push the boundaries of what others have defined as possible. Our approach starts with an engineering mindset and different thinking. Then we continuously refine our ideas – unwilling to compromise and driven by an obsession for finding a better way.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate for our Global Supply Chain team.
What You Will Do
The Dyson Global Supply Chain Solutions team is supporting the activity of sourcing and implementing orders, warehousing and transportation management systems to allow Dyson to have systems that scale with the growth to allow for continued customer experience differentiation and performance.
The Supply Chain Graduate will be assigned to live projects putting his/her skill set into practice from the get-go. Some of your tasks may include:
- Support creation of user stories and ensure that they meet the criteria required to deliver a successful product.
- Overall responsibility for analyzing and documenting business, processes and systems.
- Work with Architect and Developer in conducting testing to ensure quality of new software releases.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including development of scripts and conducting UAT with end users.
- Work closely with project managers and development partners to design and create Classroom Training and Quick Reference Guides.
- Continually ensure that Supply Chain operations understands product updates.
- Understand the needs of Dyson and successfully link needs to solutions.
- Understand Dyson operations and translate to training requirements.
- Support Change Management processes and play pivotal support role for tool adoption.
- Support report generation and materials for meetings.
- Provide quality control reviews Qualification.
Working with the team and interacting across business stakeholders, you’ll need to be comfortable learning from others, but also sharing your own knowledge, ideas and opinions.
Apart from the technical know-how, you will need to be an inquisitive self-starter who is passionate about learning and creative in problem solving. We’ll support you with a development framework designed to help you make the most of your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start, so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise. You’ll need to:
- Be studying towards Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or any related discipline and be familiar with the operational aspects of e-commerce fulfilment.
- Graduating in August 2021.
- Exposure to Network Design, Supply Chain Analysis or Country Analysis in your past internship experience or through your university coursework projects would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate your ability to solve problems with an analytical and logical approach.
- Be able to thrive in Dyson's fast-paced environment.
Above all, you’ll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Logistics...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm