Dyson is about technology - Technology created, and brought to market, by people.
Human Resources, our People Team, is plugged into the nervous system of Dyson – with specialist functions for Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and Rewards. HR generalists link these all together; overseeing every people-related decision.
As an intern, you can support all of this, with unique insight into Dyson's commercial objectives.
What You Will Do
As an intern at Dyson, you’ll be expected to contribute from day one, gaining valuable exposure to the Global HR function. If you are innovative and adventurous with a “can-do” mindset, come join us to attract the best talent in market. You will have a valuable role to play, learning about the key Talent Acquisition processes and our methodologies.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide support for systematic research and in-depth talent mapping for niche and strategic roles.
- Conduct end to end recruitment support from sourcing, scheduling to offer.
- Develop multichannel candidate pipeline through internal & external job boards and employee referrals.
- Participate in Talent attraction activities from organization of Tech Talks, recruitment fairs etc.
- Assist the employer branding team in creating marketing collaterals for Linkedin, Facebook and other job boards.
- Partnering with Recruitment & wider HR to support projects & tasks as required.
You will receive guidance and coaching during your internship with other development opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
Our internships are competitive and delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree and on track for 2nd upper and above.
- Have a good understanding of the role of HR functions and your motivation for a career in this area.
- Able to commit to year-long internship and graduating in 2023.
- Numeracy and analytical skills are a must; you'll be comfortable undertaking research, compiling findings and writing papers.
- You'll be expected to present ideas and take part in discussions with senior stakeholders right from the start, so you'll be articulate, quick to build credibility with a professional approach.
- You'll also need to be able to work equally well in a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm