EAST COAST RADIO has a highly exciting opportunity available! We are searching for (1) Graphic Designer intern to join our vibrant and dynamic team in the marketing department. You will be responsible and accountable for the conceptualization, design, creation and delivery of print and artwork for ECR.
A basic stipend will be paid for the duration of the programme. You should not be committed to other fields of study. The internship will be effective 01 July to 30th June 2022.
What You Will Do
- Designing marketing elements for Marketing collateral and all digital platforms, including websites, social media, e-mailer campaigns, invites, Press Ads, Billboards, Street posters in line with ECR’s CI manual.
- Designing of seasonal campaigns.
- Design of traditional media such as brochures, flyers, business cards, billboards etc.
- Create and Design internal station messaging and external client facing imaging.
- Design digital elements for all ECR events and activations from Open files supplied.
- Design and book Press ads for all ECR events and activations.
- Track Press ads booked.
- Design on screen creative for Media Partnerships, Events and activations.
- Design event programmes.
- Design campaign email signatures.
- Design client cards for gift drops.
- Design event Instagram frames.
- Design all social media posters, cover images for all on-air shows.
- Update all social media artwork monthly.
- Update show feature imaging monthly.
- Create templates for feature shows, presenters and shows.
- Track online creative being posted by the Digital team.
- Refresh Media kit and Trade Presentation.
- Update Media kit and Trade Presentation monthly.
- Create and design sales selling collateral.
- Create and design client invites both for ECR and Media mark Trade Marketing.
- Conceptualizing new innovative ways of design work for sales and Marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma and/or Degree in Graphic Design.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Passion for design.
- Deep etching photos for print and online use.
- Mac literate.
- Great design skills.
- Knowledge in photography is an additional bonus.
- Code 08 Driver's License.
- Ability to understand and interpret creative brief.
- Ability to understand and interpret creative briefs sent by Ogilvy.
- Conceptually strong.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver work within strict deadlines.
- Can do’ attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm