Are you an Information Technology graduate with a real passion for learning? Are you interested in technology and you've always been great at solving problems? Do you believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen?
Does this sound like you? EAST COAST RADIO has a highly exciting opportunity available! We are searching for an IT & Broadcast Technician - Intern to join our technical team on a 12-month internship program with the view to grow the individual and develop IT & Broadcast Technician capabilities. A basic stipend will be paid for the duration of the programme.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining IT and Broadcast Technology systems.
- Provide IT and technical support to staff at the office.
- Provide IT and technical support to staff at outside productions.
- Attend to technical administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards National Diploma - Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Determination and proactivity - To learn, perform quality work and develop yourself.
- An ability to think creatively and think differently.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm