Manufacturing, engineering, operational excellence, supply chain management, quality control, lean manufacturing, supervision and more – wherever your career aspirations may be, you can cultivate your skills in the Operations Leadership Development Program.
Designed to serve as a pipeline for future leaders in the operations of our business groups, this program offers you the chance to work in a variety of engineering, manufacturing and business roles and to rapidly develop your leadership competencies.
What You Will Do
- This is a two-year program that involves two 12-month assignments in Eaton manufacturing facilities. In an effort to maximize your development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different facilities and/or functions during the length of your program.
- Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills. You will also have the opportunity to interact with and present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
- You will be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Locations and rotations include - 1st rotation in Turkey (Cerkezkoy) and 1 more rotation in another European country (UK).
- After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of career paths, such as operations, operational excellence, quality, project management, supply chain, front line supervision, or engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Systems, Engineering Technology, Engineering Management, Aerospace &/or Aeronautical, Operations and/or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Work or internship experience is a plus - max 3 years of experience.
- Geographically flexible, mobile.
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community.
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, another European language fluency would be a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm