Primarily focused on campaign planning/ops, leveraging pre-allocated resources to execute (e.g. with Global Growth) Coordinate with the Planning team on horizontal campaigns/retail moments.
What You Will Do
- Develop quarterly marketing plans for vertical, reflecting strategic priorities.
- Lead marketing planning and coordination for vertical, horizontal, and key retail moment execution.
- Lead development of marketing campaigns, both pre-planned and opportunistic.
- Develop and submit requests for pre-allocated marketing assets; handle marketing briefs for ad hoc vertical requests.
- Support Ops on marketing asset allocation decisions.
- Lead planning for eBay events.
- Provide input on creative asset development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program obtaining a Bachelors or Master's degree in Business or a related field.
- 0-3 years' experience in campaign management.
- Experience with online retail marketing campaign development and deployment.
- Execution-driven mindset, managing performance against agreed KPIs.
- Strong sense of ownership to drive marketing campaign development that reflect broader strategic priorities with relative autonomy and efficiency.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing to source appropriate templates and marketing assets.
- Can communicate effectively in large or small group settings
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
San Jose (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm