This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and motivated graduate or fresh tech support to work in our Hong Kong Head Quarter.
We're looking for passionate and decisive individuals who want to work in a fast-paced trading environment and put their talents to work in a team-oriented role. The successful candidate will be part of our Operations team in Hong Kong and will be responsible for the upkeep of office IT software/equipment, infrastructure and facilities.
You will learn about Trading Floor and Back Office Desktop Support, while also gaining exposure to IT Infrastructure project work.
Benefits and Perks:
- Exposure to a diverse range of technologies.
- Excellent learning opportunities within IT.
- A work-life balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours.
- A flat management structure, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion.
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry.
What You Will Do
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of workstations, peripheral equipment and Windows desktop software.
- Administering Windows and Linux PC’s.
- Ensure workstation software seamlessly connects with diverse systems including, Trading systems, application servers, file servers, email servers, and computer administrative systems.
- Performing hardware adds moves and changes to trading workstation environments and back office.
- Assisting Traders and Developers with their PC related issues.
- Liaising with external IT vendors and managing their internal tasks.
- Responsible for office facilities management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Up to 1 years' experience in a similar role is preferred, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply!
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2012 onwards/ Windows 10), knowledge of Linux operating systems (RHEL-based) preferred.
- Comfortable with a scripting or programming language (e.g., PowerShell, Python. Bash).
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking (trouble shooting desktop issues).
- Hands-on knowledge of PC components, installation and configuration.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm