Commencement Dates - August / September 2022.
Are you looking for a role where your work will be used in actual production, and have direct impact on trading?
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms, specializing in options market making. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 110 staff across our three office locations - Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
As a Graduate Developer, you will receive a comprehensive 8-week training in our Hong Kong headquarters, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant, and IT Operations. As a Graduate Developer, you'll also receive ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor. You will get to work at a leading options market maker in Asia and learn from an experienced team of software engineers working at the cutting edge of technology.
The Low Latency team is responsible for the firm’s market links and algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure coupled with the ability to process information correctly with extremely low latency is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers and have one of the fastest software stacks in Asia.
We are committed to building up and equipping today's graduates to become tomorrow's leaders.
On top of having the opportunity to work with one of the leading options market makers in Asia, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive 8-week training program in our HQ in Hong Kong, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant and IT Operations.
- Ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor.
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day.
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued.
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry.
What You Will Do
- Develop low latency software for electronic trading on Linux.
- Participate in code testing and reviews.
- Collaborate with Trading & Quant teams to gather system requirements when necessary.
- Provide Tier 3 application support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year student or recent graduate with a Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming.
- Experience in C++ on Linux (network socket programming and Linux kernel knowledge a plus but not essential).
- A passion for financial markets (detailed knowledge and experience is NOT required).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm