Commencement date: September 2022
Do trading and the financial markets excite you? Are you a risk taker who enjoys problem solving? Eclipse Trading is looking for upcoming campus graduates, who are passionate and decisive, and desire to work in a fast paced trading environment. The environment is team-oriented, and your strong analytical and quantitative skills are key in becoming a successful trader. The market moves fast on a daily basis, so it is important to have a healthy competitive attitude and a result orientated mind-set to succeed in this role.
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms, specialising in options market making. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 110 staff across our three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
The successful candidate will go through an intensive training program, which typically lasts for 3-6 months. You will study options theory and different arbitrage strategies and the knowledge you learn will be tested in a simulated trading environment. From day one, you will be given responsibilities as a member of our successful trading team. The learning curve is steep, so a proactive approach will be essential.
What you offer
- Recently graduated or having graduated in the last 2 years in a Finance, Math, Business or Engineering discipline
- Passion for trading and financial markets
- High level of numerical ability
- Competitive mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Motivation to work independently
- Fluency in English is essential
What we offer
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours
- A flat management structure where everyone’s opinion is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry, with a direct impact on trading
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2022, 3:59 pm