Commencement Date - June 2022.
Are you looking for a role where your work will be used in actual production, and have direct impact on trading?
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms, specializing in options market making. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 110 staff across our three office locations - Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
We are committed to building up and equipping today's graduates to become tomorrow's leaders.
You'll also receive ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor. You will get to work at a leading options market maker in Asia and learn from an experienced team of software engineers working at the cutting edge of technology. Upon completion, you may be considered as our Graduate Software Developer for the 2023 intake.
The Low Latency team is responsible for the firm’s market links and algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure coupled with the ability to process information correctly with extremely low latency is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers and have one of the fastest software stacks in Asia.
On top of having the opportunity to work with one of the leading options market makers in Asia, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive internship program in our HQ in Hong Kong.
- Ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor.
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day.
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued.
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry.
What You Will Do
- Participate in code testing and reviews.
- Assist to develop in-house trading system software, including functionality such as order management, position keeping, pricing and risk management.
- Collaborate with Trading & Quant teams to gather system requirements when necessary.
- Assist to develop low latency software for electronic trading on Linux.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating in 2023.
- Studying a Computer Science, or other related degree with a strong emphasis on programming.
- Hong Kong working rights.
- A passion in financial markets (detailed knowledge and experience is NOT required).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm