The Nalco Saudi University (NSU) program is an accelerated training program designed for top Saudi National fresh graduates (only) who are interested in pursuing their career in water treatment, chemical processing and refinery process treatment. Upon graduation, you will become an Application Engineer if you hold a Bachelor degree.
With you onboard, we help our customers in Saudi Arabia to reduce energy, water and natural resource consumption and minimize environmental releases while boosting their bottom line!
What You Will Do
- Provide customers with on-site expert technical service in all major applications.
- Conduct site surveys, product/application audits.
- Manage Inventory of chemical delivery systems.
- Collect samples for monitoring chemical program.
- Manage chemical deliveries to customer when and as needed.
- Conduct field evaluation of new products.
- Lead appropriate pre-trial or survey for site visits.
- Maintain accurate records based on information gathered during trials, surveys.
- Prepare reports detailing problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modification and/or recommend process changes.
- Create troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products.
- Coordinate and manage sampling and inventory schedules.
- Assist sales in preparing business proposals.
- Participate in design reviews, new applications and start-ups evaluations.
- Assist in critiquing products serviceability, performance and reliability.
- Support and be committed to the teams Quality Improvement Process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field.
- A Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record..
- Excellent command of English
- Passion about growth and learning.
- Autonomy and self-motivation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Energy and be result-driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm