Join Ecolab as a Customer Service Agent in Johannesburg, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from Ecolab’s products. As a team, we strive to exceed our objectives to help drive greater customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day.
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume.
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, Ecolab representatives, tools and dispensing systems.
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer.
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers.
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree completed/in progress.
- High School qualification.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable team player.
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm