EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment.
What Ecovadis Offers:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued.
- You will benefit from a 2 months training.
- Be part of a new, exciting and diverse global team.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and engage with a portfolio of ageing receivables accounts via phone and emails to recover all past due accounts.
- Research disputed accounts as needed to determine the cause and validity of the delinquency.
- Take appropriate action to resolve and/or identify significant collection issues and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal stakeholders to resolve any billing and debt collection queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization.
- Liaise with international colleagues from all departments regularly to assist and add value to the EcoVadis global mission.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in a Business, Management or Finance related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered.
- Prior customer service or collection experience is a definite advantage but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English is a MUST. A third language will be a plus.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Be goal/results oriented and solution driven.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be autonomous and proactive.
- Be reliable, dependable and honest.
- Be professional, tactful and sensitive.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm