EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a new team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway!
What You Will Do
- Maintain and engage with a portfolio of ageing receivables accounts via phone and emails to recover all past due accounts.
- Research disputed accounts as needed to determine the cause and validity of the delinquency.
- Take appropriate action to resolve and/or identify significant collection issues and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal stakeholders to resolve any billing and debt collection queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization.
- Liaise with international colleagues from all departments regularly to assist and add value to the EcoVadis global mission.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in a Business, Management or Finance related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered.
- Prior customer service or collection experience is a definite advantage but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English is a MUST. A third language will be a plus.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Be goal/results oriented and solution driven.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be autonomous and proactive.
- Be reliable, dependable and honest.
- Be professional, tactful and sensitive.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm