Maintain and engage with a portfolio of ageing receivables accounts via phone and emails to recover all past due accounts.
What You Will Do
- Research disputed accounts as needed to determine the cause and validity of the delinquency.
- Take appropriate action to resolve and/or identify significant collection issues and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal stakeholders to resolve any billing and debt collection queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization.
- Liaise with international colleagues from all departments regularly to assist and add value to the EcoVadis global mission.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in a Business, Management or Finance related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered.
- Prior customer service or collection experience is a definite advantage but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
- Customer service oriented.
- Goal/results oriented and solution driven.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Reliable, dependable and honest.
- Professional, tactful and sensitive.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm