Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense. In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities aligned with experience and a casual environment.
What EcoVadis Offers:
- The opportunity to work in a new and multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities).
- You will benefit from a daily mentorship.
- Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a fresh and diverse team.
What You Will Do
- Collect relevant CSR news articles information from online as well as other recognized sources.
- Assess whether news are pertinent for our evaluation team.
- Create abstracts of news related to social and environmental issues.
- Update the database with articles collected.
- Contribute in various projects and assisting the 360 news team.
- Suggest and implement process improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered.
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Interest in CSR issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm