You will have two key responsibilities in a role to support the Customer Engagement (CEN) team.
What You Will Do
- Support the Team in developing and implementing new solutions and new products.
- Making sure that the workload is properly allocated to the relevant team members.
- Ensuring that no tasks are lost while transferring them to other offices.
- Updating the CEN database and ensuring that it’s regularly updated.
- Assigning the tickets in our Zendesk system to the relevant office/team member.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience in Customer Experience/Support is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm