This position interacts with all EcoVadis customers (Buyers & Suppliers) to provide exemplary service that respects the unique relationship each customer has with us and serves as an EcoVadis ambassador to the world.
What EcoVadis Offers:
- The opportunity to work in a young and multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities).
- You will benefit from a daily mentorship.
- Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a new and diverse team.
What You Will Do
- Provide support for customers primarily via email, chat, and phone to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance.
- Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions & communicate options.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the EcoVadis platform, processes, & practices ensuring quality assistance with incoming customer queries.
- Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Diploma in Communication, International Business Management or any related field having at least 1-year working experience.
- Fluent in English and French, additional languages is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and quality oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Zendesk software would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in an international team and be a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive communication and sales skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm