Create, manage and improve operational reporting for Business Units (BUs).
What You Will Do
- Support head of BI in deep dive reports and analysis for the Executive Committee and Board.
- Gather BUs needs and implement them.
- Debug, correct and improve current dashboards / forecasting tools.
- Implement and maintain complete documentation for all BI processes and current data warehouse.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering school graduate or equivalent, with a focus on Mathematics / Statistics.
- Ideally, some experience in data or BI.
- Good level in SQL, knowledge of Python, R, Graph modeling tools (Gephi, NetMiner) would be a plus.
- Familiar with BI tools such as Tableau Software, QlikView, Power BI or Periscope.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, organized, and resourceful.
- Fluent in English.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm