EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a fresh team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway!
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense. As a member of the Data Management Team, you will be responsible for the entry of accurate supplier information into the EcoVadis database.
What EcoVadis Offers:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued.
- You will benefit from two months training.
- Be part of a fresh, exciting and diverse global team.
What You Will Do
- Conduct internet-research to clarify and validate companies' registered information such as legal entity, their business activity and scope of operations.
- Input such information of companies of various sizes, industries and global locations, into EcoVadis suppliers’ database using Country company registers and online databases.
- Respond to queries from clients via email and contact internal and external stakeholders to get more information when required.
- Adhere to set methodology, rules and guidelines for the Qualification process.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Qualification process.
- Participate in Collaborative initiatives with other teams within the organization, such as Supplier Engagement (support, live news research and engagement by phone).
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferable.
- Previous experience in data or internet research skills is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French are a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets on daily operational tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm