Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference. As a member of the Data Management Team, you will be responsible for the entry of accurate supplier information into the EcoVadis database.
What You Will Do
- Conduct internet-research to qualify and validate companies' registered information such as legal entity, their business activity and scope of operations.
- Input such information of companies of various sizes, industries and global locations, into EcoVadis suppliers’ database using Country company registers and online databases.
- Respond to queries from clients via email and contact internal and external stakeholders to get additional information when required.
- Comply with set methodology, rules and guidelines for the Qualification process.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Qualification process.
- Participate in Collaborative initiatives with other teams within the organization, such as Support and Commercial teams.
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferable.
- Previous experience in data or internet research field is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French are a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets on daily operational tasks.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm