Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individuals working on a project that makes sense. As a member of the Data Management Team, you will be responsible for the entry of accurate supplier information into the EcoVadis database.
What EcoVadis Offers:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued.
- You will benefit from a 3 months training.
- Be part of a new, exciting and diverse global team.
What You Will Do
- Conduct internet-research to clarify and validate companies' registered information such as legal entity, their business activity and scope of operations.
- Input such information of companies of various sizes, industries and global locations, into EcoVadis suppliers’ database using Country company registers and online databases.
- Respond to queries from clients via email and contact internal and external stakeholders to get more information when required.
- Adhere to set methodology, rules and guidelines for the Qualification process.
- Ability to work independently to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets on daily operational tasks.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Qualification process.
- Participate in Collaborative initiatives with other teams within the organization, such as Supplier Engagement (support, live news research and engagement by phone).
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferable.
- Previous experience in data or internet research skills is an advantage.
- In addition of English and French language, fluency in Russian language is a must.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm