EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines - From CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents - To join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
As an Ethics and Compliance Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Ethics and Compliance function at EcoVadis, the world's most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains.
You will take part in promoting the ethical values in the company and integrating the corporate ethics message throughout the corporate culture. You will assist the Ethics and Compliance Officer in the implementation of the Ethics and Compliance Program globally.
You will have a unique chance to develop your skills and gain invaluable experience in a fast-growing company within a professional and friendly team environment.
What You Will Do
- Development of ethics policies and supporting internal documents.
- Preparation of communication and promotion materials directed to employees.
- Preparation and conduct of training and workshops for senior management and selected business units on ethics issues and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Support in investigations pursuant to complaints and allegations of ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest.
- Preparation of written investigative reports as necessary.
- Support in corporate ethics and compliance audits.
- Performance of other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s university degree (preferred: Compliance, Finance, Law, Accounting, Economics, Audit, or related).
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in a compliance related field, ethics, internal audit, HR or equivalent will be an asset.
- Speaks fluent English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to conduct training and workshops.
- Knowledge of compliance and ethical standards and best practices will be an asset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Compliance, Economics
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm